- 01Won 2016 CES Innovation Awards
- 03Started HUD joint-development with Hyundai Autron.
- 03Vehicle type laser projections hud system for selecting national projects.
Authentication product innovation - Council for National Creative Economy Innovation Center.
Won “IR52 Jang Young-shil” Awards.
Infocomm the 2016 attending exhibitions.
- 04SK Telecom investment $0.9 mil.
MIRAEASSET capital investment $ 0.9mil, POSCO capital investment $1.9mil
Increased capital to $180,000
Export designate promising small businesses - Kyeonggi Regional Small Medium Business Administration.
‘top display technology development table when early resolution forward.’ the commercial and military tasks.
Presidential citation for innovation, Daejeon, small business innovation.
United States distribution firm kdc (korea distibution center) $ 10 million contracts.
- 10Selected promising small businesses, Gyeonggi Province.
- 01Participated in CES, exhibited Smart Beam Laser
- 03exhibited Smart Beam Laser at MWC
- 05Established a pico projector factory in Suwon
- 06Venture capital investment $1.5 mil., SKT’s investment $1.5 mil.
Increased capital to $150,000
- 12Won Korea Best Technology Award, and SK Telecom Partner Award
IR52 Young-sil, JANG Awards
CES Innovation Awards
2015 2015 Republic of Korea Technology Grand Prize Award
– UO Smart beam laser
SK Telecom Partner Awards
- 03Venture capital investment 500 mil. Korean Won, increased capital to $120,000
- 04Acquired Research Lab. Certificate
- 04Won “IR52 Jang Young-shil” Awards.
- 06Acquired Venture Company Certificate
- 10Demonstrated products to the President of Korea
- 07Was selected as a SK Telecom “Bravo! Restart” partner
- 11Increased capital to $100,000
- 12Was selected as a SKT’s Outstanding Partner
Laser Pico Projector selected as a government-run project
- 07Developed ATTI, SKT’s educational robot (Robot Controller)
- 11Cremotech established with $40,000
- 12Participated in SKT’s MAGIC PADS (Toddler Education Products)